[gha] Re: Vote for Ayo, GHA Vice President and President, GHA Africa

  • From: "Odoh Diego Okenyodo" <okenyodo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:53:02 +0000

Dear Leo and all,

Thank you for contributing your vote to this. For us, we think it's a worthy
way to continue spreading the message of harmony.

Odoh
Odoh Diego Okenyodo
Vice President, GHA-Africa |

Poet•Writer•Editor |
Director, Splendors of Dawn Poetry Foundation|

Managing Director
Isu Media Ltd(RC710515)
Suite C29, MIB Plaza First Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria
Mobile: +2348091443322
+2348035909778
Phone: +234-9-7805084
www.isumedia.net.ng