[gha] Vote for Ayo, GHA Vice President and President, GHA Africa

  • From: "Odoh Diego Okenyodo" <okenyodo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:22:18 +0000

Dear all,

Our colleague Ayo Ayoola-Amale, President,GHA-Africa, was informed of her
nomination as Ambassador for Peace (World Mediation Centre) few days ago.
Please, let us support her.

Could you please vote for Ayo and help ensure your friends,colleagues, family
etc vote for her please? I think this kind of award would be useful in our
overall advocacy for a peaceful and harmonious existence.

Thank you all in advance.

Details:
http://world-mediation-centre.org/activities/ambassador-for-peace.html

After clicking you will have to click her vote which is near her photo
Voting is via email.
When you click the link

Click vote near Mrs ayo's pic

Will be redirected to mail service with an address in the TO section

Copy the address

Open your mail account

Compose your mail affirming Mrs ayo as your choice

Paste the address in the To section

Send

KINDLY PASS IT ON PLEASE.

Odoh
Odoh Diego Okenyodo
Vice President, GHA-Africa |

Poet•Writer•Editor |
Director, Splendors of Dawn Poetry Foundation|

Managing Director
Isu Media Ltd(RC710515)
Suite C29, MIB Plaza First Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria
Mobile: +2348091443322
+2348035909778
Phone: +234-9-7805084
www.isumedia.net.ng