[gha] Re: Urgent Request

  • From: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dr. Leo Semashko" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dr. Robert D. Crane" <Transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx>, "\"Dr. Robert D. Crane\" <\"\"Dr. Robert Crane \">" <rcrane\"@qfis.edu.qa>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:29:37 -0400

Bob and Leo,

This looks like a scam, using your email address.

On 4/29/13 7:04 AM, Dr.Robert Crane wrote:
Hello Hassan,
Sorry to bother you with this but i had a sudden trip out of the country to Ukraine. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney transplant is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $2,800 from you and I'll reimburse you at my return. I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with,if not all get back to me. Please use the details below to transfer whatever you can afford to send to me through any western union outlet.
Name: Robert  Crane
Address :11A Solomenskaya Street
Zip code : Kiev,03110
Country :Ukraine
Once you have it sent, Please don't forget to send me the money transfer control number and details used so that i can cash it with my international passport as an identification. Hope to read from you soon.
Khuda hafiz,

Norman G. Kurland, J.D.
Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ)
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
(E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org