[gha] Updating two key pages on the GHA website

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:42:41 +0400

Dear GHA members, friends,

I am happy to inform you that we together with the GHA Technical Director Ivan
Ivanov updated on our website "Peace from Harmony" the page ABOUT US and
created the new page CONTACT US with the GHA 15 leaders and them photos.  These
pages, and also page INTERFAITH HARMONIOUS EDUCATION you will find on the GHA
website Main page here:
www.peacefromharmony.org  and in the attachment, as example, ABOUT US page.

I warmly thank Ivan for his great and all accurate work.

We will be thank to all of your remarks and wishes to these key pages, which do
not updated many years.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President