[gha] Re: Unique initiative + Your responses at the GHA Forum

  • From: "Ravishankar N.S." <nsravishankar37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:41:41 +0530

Respected Leo,

Indeed it is good efforts by the authors and you towards the peace
mission as well as to enrich interfaith harmony.  I approve and
appreciate your efforts.  By the same time, it is my sincere call to
work for the harmonous  interfail relationship through groundlevel
practical  work  will reach our efforts to the common man.

Let we all work in this direction.

In Harmony

Vice President-GHA India