• From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 16:23:26 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan  <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013.

To:     Global Harmony Association (GHA)

                    *UN SECURITY COUNCIL - SYRIA ISSUE*

Thanks: We are informed: " There is a discussion this Thursday afternoon
at the UN Security Council on a proposition presented by the UK on the use
of all necessary means" in the Syria issue, "all necessary means" being the
code expression for military force. It would seem that the UK and France
less reluctant, than the USA about bombing. I fear that a delegation to
Obama would not get to meet him in any case. There has been an effort to
telephone calls to the White House, there being a number for such things.
do not weigh the arguments, but just count the number of call on one side
or the

2nd paragraph is self explanatory to all of us.

Conclusive Paragraph: "I still think that we can still push for good faith
so that a government more representative of the multi-cultural Syria than
the current
administration could be put into place, while keeping most of the current
in place. But the level of communial hatred is high and things may blow up.

With best wishes,

Rene Wadlow, President, Association of  World Citizens.

Please: "you have provided updates".   Thanks.

*(Muhammad Yunus Khan

*Member: Global Harmony Association (GHA)
*Chairman, Urdu, Sindhi Adabi Foundation, Karachi.

*One Attachment: Poem "No war but peace"