[gha] Re: Two paintings of women in Africa

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>, aladinbis@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:31:15 +0400

Dear ?elia,

Thank you very much for your luxurious gifts to the GHA women on March 8!

I was happy to publish them (your story and your paintings) on your personal
page in the GHA website here:
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

I also was happy to publish with gratitude for dedication the poem "Peace" of
Sarah Carrere Mbodj of Sierra Leone and Puerto Rico
on her personal page here: http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=521

Your both are dedicated to peace and art, therefore I think you will be
interesting to become acquainted together. Please, write to one other.

My congratulations for you both on March 8! My publications are my gifts for
you!

With love, best harmony wishes,

Leo

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541;