[gha] Re: Two paintings of women in Africa

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leo semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:58:44 +0000

Dearest Celia
Thank you so much! I will print them as a gift from you.
My roses for you from my garden..

Love in the light of harmony.
Susana.

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:46:43 -0800
From: psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Two paintings of women in Africa
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx

         These two women are  a representation of us in the Planet for women's
International Day.
They are  Zulu pregnant woman and the other is Nebble. It is my gift for all
women in this Planet.
  your friend, They are both oils on canvas 18"x24"
This is for you to enjoy on Women's International Day 2013

Celia Altschuler,
Acting President, GHA-LAC,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
Artist, Poet, Translator,
French Professor, Media Producer,
Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico
Phone: 787-462-1031