[gha] Re: Two GHA Holidays

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:29:12 +0530

Dear Prof. James T. Ranney,

Your book is very valuable for me.  we are planning to establish Law and
Harmony Research Chair under the leadership of Prof. Glen T Martin.
Thank you.

*Dr. Surendra Pathak*
*Professor & Head of the Department,
ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha (Value Education)*
*Director Research-IASE Deemed University
*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827
Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*
*Vice President GHA and President -  GHA -INDIA  (
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/) <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/%29*>*
Special Consultant : International Association of Educators for World Peace
(IAEWP) http://www.iaewp.org/
Member International Advisory Board : GROUND REPORT INDIA
Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai
Personal Blogs / websites

*WEBSITES: (International Seminar)*

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:21 AM, James T. Ranney