[gha] Re: Translation in Spanish

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>, "Justo Bolekia Bolek√°" <bolekiaj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 19:12:21 +0400

Dear Celia,

Thank you very much for your great work with the translation into Spanish and
for your support of the GHA letter to G20.

I sympathize with your hacker?s problem and I'm glad it's solved now.

In connection with your translation, I cancel my request to translate in
Spanish for Dr. Justo Boleka from Madrid. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;