[gha] Translation in Spanish

  • From: celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 07:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear Dr Leo,

        I approve of letter and encourage you to continue the excellent work
for Global peace and harmony. I have translated your document into Spanish
within the five days you suggested.  I enjoyed it. Please check attachment.  I
seems that I cannot reach you through email.
I have solved the problem with my mail at yahoo. I had been a victim of a

Thank you , Celia Altschuler
I am well . Please don't pay attention.
Thank you Celia

Dear all ,

       This is my gift to you. May our love and harmony guide us to Peace for
all humanity. This is an This is an acrylic painting on canvas Dove for Peace
and Harmony.

in friendship,
Celia Altschuler,
Acting President, GHA-LAC,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
Artist, Poet, Translator,
French Professor, Media Producer,
Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico
Phone: 787-462-1031