[gha] Re: Transformative Harmony and Inharmony in Nepal's Peace Process +++ your wonderful donation!!!!!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Prof Bishnu Pathak <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:24:53 +0400

Dear Bishnu,

Thank you, as extreme poor man from extreme poor country, but true peacemaker
(!!!!) very much for you $10 as MORAL contribution and support of Global
Peace!!!! It from you is more than $10.000 from the richest people, for
example, of USA, who are silent!!!!

You could transfer these 10$ late, in future, when we will meeting in India or
Nepal.

I wish many success for your great paper, in which, I hope, you will find a
place for our Global Peace Science as necessary condition for global peace.

You will find all answers on your questions in my Message to the GHA 9th
Anniversary here:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=589

and