[gha] Re: Transformative Harmony and Inharmony in Nepal's Peace Process

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bishnu Pathak <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:50:27 +0400

Dear Bishnu,

Excuse my delay.

Many thanks for your interesting and complex article, which I will be use in my
editing of your article for GPS book.

But let me three remarks.
1. Thanks for your mention of the ABC of Harmony in your article. But its
coauthors are the GHA 76 members and not only Leo Semashko. Please, correct

2. Your article have bibliography in 72 sources, which are devoid the footnotes
into the text of your article. In this case your bibliography is meaningless.
Please, could you include in your article footnotes on your bibliography as it
usually done in square brackets []? Thank you.

3. In your article we find many paragraphs with many theories in titles:
3. Theory of Peace-Conflict Lifecycle
4. Theory of Harmonious Reculturation
5. Theory of Harmonious Security
6. Theory of Harmonious Consensus
7. Theory of Inharmonious Integration
8. Theory of Harmony-Inharmony.
But we do not find in these paragraphs even the briefest description of these
very interesting and innovative theories at least in 10-20 lines. You talk  in
these paragraphs immediately about the political groups in Nepal. The reader is
not clear: who are the authors of these theories, why they are used by
political groups in Nepal, whether they understand these theories, how these
theories relate to the theory of global harmony in ABC and to Science of Global
Peace from harmony, and etc.? Could you add to these paragraphs a brief
description of these theories, their sources and authors. Or the author of
these theories are you? This is an important epistemological clarification.