[gha] Re: The UN Decade of Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal Comment by Ernesto Kahan

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:18:41 +0200

Dear friends, Leo and all

I agree with Norm and Laj, that justice is important to achieve a harmonic
civilization. The great question is what is first justice, tolerance or
harmony?
During years I have sustain that before this achievement it will be necessary
to make an universal agreement towards harmony, and for that a world wide
campaign for tolerance will be the key issue.

The present  Interfaith Harmonious Education for 2014-2024 Proposal is
important. However we should not forget the great power of people without any
religion, like myself.

Another point is "harmonization of science and religion". I recognize that I do
not understand if we are talking about "harmonization" of each part separately
- What is harmonization of science? Maybe, what may pretend to say is the
creation of a constructive dialogue among them towards an harmonic world.

Made these observations I agree with the program.
Ernesto Kahan

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet - Physician

Tel Aviv University, Israel.

1st Vice President & Secretary General- World Academy of Arts and Culture USA

Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch

Honorary President co Founder United Nations of Letters

Honorary President of SIPEA - International Society of Poets Writers and Artists

Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)

Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers

Former 1st Vice President. Global Harmony Association (GHA). GHA World Harmony
Creator