[gha] The Term for Global Peace Science (GPS) - voting results

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:53:32 +0400

Dear GHA Members,

I am glad to report: discussion and vote of a better term for Global Peace
Science concluded with the results shown in the table below.

Table of voting for titles of Global Peace Science, created in the GHA
Indicated votes “YES” for every title
October 20-23, 2013
Peacefulness Science

We presented three terms: 1. Peaceloveology, 2. Peaceharmonology, 3.
Tetrapeacelogy to discuss and vote them. We got more than 50 responses in both
English and Russian parts of GHA, of which 30 contained a vote for a particular
terminological version presented in the Table.

GHA discussed and approved by a majority of votes in Russian the term
Mirolyubologiya (Peaceloveology) with its Greek counterpart - Filoirenologiya
(Philoirenology). Also another synonym was adopted: Peacefulness Science. All
three names are identical in content and are synonymous for Global Peace

In English were presented the same three terms: 1. Peaceloveology - in the
wording of David Stringer from Britain, 2. Peaceharmonology - in the wording of
Maria Cristina Ascona from Argentina, and 3. Tetrapeacelogy.

Peaceloveology term was approved by a majority of votes with its Greek
counterpart - Philoirenology. Considering the Russian proposal Mirolyubia
Science (Peacefulness Science) in the English language we have three similar
synonyms for Global Peace Science: Peaceloveology, Philoirenology and
Peacefulness Science. They are also identical in the meaning.

The diversity of synonyms we consider by merit as it allows you to convey the
GPS content to differ in intellect and perception people.

However, despite this choice, GHA originally understood that the proposed
terms, for a number of reasons, are not satisfactory, so the search for better
names for this science continues. We are ready to consider any more perfect
terms during a year to create this book: Global Peace Science

In view of voting the term, we have now the following full title of the GHA new

"Global Peace Science or Peaceloveology*: The First Common Good for the 21st
Century and every Human, Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking, Creation of
Peace from Harmony instead from War." *This will be given of the term

This title expresses the basic features, advantages and benefits of Global
Peace Science as the basic guidelines for its creators - coauthors.

I am happy to express my heartfelt gratitude and high appreciation to all the
participants of discussion and voting, which are very important for the fate of
Global Peace Science.

With love to peace, best harmony wishes,