[gha] The Term - TetraMysteries

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

Leo has specifically invited me, personally, to contribute my thoughts publicly
on the "linguistic/epistemological" question he has asked of the group. I had
planned to remain silent since not many would be likely to accept my thoughts,
but I will respond now that I have been personally invited.

As indicated earlier, I think we simply need a book on peace. Its title could
be something mile "Viewpoints on Peace" or a similar name. However, as far as I
can see, Leo insists that the book is to be primarily on his 4-class system
(which, incidentally, is so reminiscent of earlier, failed class-based systems
of government that emerged from Russia in years past).

The group may not be aware, but several leaders in peace movements, formerly
GHA members, have dropped out because they are ashamed to associate themselves
with the group's current activities.

There are over 200 of us, and I have posed the question more than once. Can't
anyone answer?

In what possible way does this "tetra" system have any relationship to peace.
In the most recent proposed chapter we see a clear description of the four
classes, and we are informed that world peace will come from their
But please bear with me on this. Isn't true that the four groups, as a
totality, represent everyone in the country under consideration? And, if so,
then isn't it logical that, when we say they should understand something,
aren't we really saying that everyone should understand something? It's a
tautology, for it brings us back to the question of how to achieve peace. All
that Tetrasociology does is to say that everyone - all four classes - must
understand it. But what does that matter. Isn't the main question how to
achieve world peace. Not who will do it.

Which basically makes the 4-group system no more than a description of the

Despite this, we in GHA are being advised that knowing these four groups
somehow constitutes a radical new science, an amazing new branch of academia.
When in fact, as with many areas in academia, it is nothing more than a new way
to say old things.

A few weeks ago I urged everyone to vote against using tetrasociology as a
basis for the new book. I thought the problem I cite above would be
self-evident. But I see very little reaction either way, except from our
leader. So, someone please help me. In what way does breaking the population
into these four groups have anything to do with achieving world peace? I must
be missing something. Sadly, nobody seems willing to address this very central
problem. And, without addressing it, the entire "system of thought" under
consideration is without merit.

I ask again, without any expectation of change this time. What would be wrong
with GHA simply working on the problem of how best to achieve world peace? Why
waste our time on these 4 sociological groups?

I apologize if I have interfered with a groundbreaking new academic discussion.
I planned to hold back my thoughts, but I was invited to comment to the entire

Yours in peace and harmony,

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Vice President for Publicity, International Association of Educators for World
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA

Dear GPS coauthors and GHA members,

We have identified with you, in the first approximation, the GPS’s book
Contents, the architecture of this science and the architecture of global
peace, which found expression in the GPS Laws. All of these are published here:

Now before GHA there is a new epistemological question of linguistic character:
which term we may choose to name/title GPS? This is not an idle question, as
the name of each science – it is its terminological and linguistic constituting
in the language of scientific knowledge of humanity, as well as its broad
praxiological (practical, social, technological and user) process.

We know that GPS is still not exists, therefore, naturally, there is no term to
title this science. The GHA is a pioneer in this field. GHA first became aware
of this science and its social need in the 21st century and the first attempted
to create it for more than eight years on the basis of scientific theory of
social harmony, the most detail presented in the GHA book "The ABC of Harmony
for Global Peace ... "
(2012: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478)

But GHA still have not found the term for this science name. Today I am pleased
to offer you for discussion and approval of this term in the first
approximation for 3 days up to October 23 inclusively by your YES or NO with
your comments. Naturally, I want to stress once again that our choice is not
final, we will return to it throughout the whole year of creation of this GPS
book. Our initial selection will be just the beginning in the definition of the
term for the GPS title.

The most typical way to form the name of science in history of human knowledge
is a synthesis of the two terms, one of which expresses the subject area of
science, and the other - the Greek term "logy", expressing scientific
knowledge, a science of this field. For example: sociology - the science of
society, psychology - the science of psyche, biology - the science of life,
geology - the science of earth, and so on. Of course, other ways of forming the
name of science also exist, but today we will experience this way.

We might think, based on these assumptions, the GPS name can create very easy
and simple: you combine two words – “peace” and “logy”. However, the term
"peacelogy" is already used in Russian and English. Search of GOOGLE shows
3,500 cases of its use in the Russian language (as MIROLOGY), and 740 cases of
its use in the English language. Their analysis led to the following

The term MIROLOGY in Russian language discredited by the religious sects
(http://www.antimodern.ru/mirology.html), neo-Marxists
(http://kommunika.ru/?p=6302), literary pranksters
http://zvezdochet.livejournal.com/88954.html),  unfounded claims to "innovation
logical thinking in psychology – MIROLOGY”
(http://region70.ru/Drugoe/Ostalnoe/16560/?inf=1), etc. This term has been
involved in the Russian language on the identity of conscious or unconscious
confusion of two completely different concepts - THE WORLD AS COSMOS (the
surrounding universe) and PEACE AS LACK OF WAR IN HUMAN SOCIETY. In the English
language on Chinese websites usually it is used in the sense of "Philosophical
Peacelogy, the Spirituality of peace":
 or in licensing, marketing and so on, that is far from the GPS.

Therefore, this term is not suitable to describe and express GPS name, to avoid
any association with discredited or different meanings of this term.

The GPS is a new science, which opens a new era of world history - the era of
peaceful harmonious coexistence among the peoples of the Earth, which excludes
any war. This era is fundamentally different from past, military, era of
humanity. Therefore, GPS, which begins this era of humanity, requires a new and
appropriate title, not aggravated by the vicious or narrow senses of the past
era. In terms of this criterion, I can offer a choice of one of three "pure"
(they are not in GOOGLE) terms for the GPS title:

1. Peacelovelogy - combines two universal values ​​of "peace" and "love" with
2. Peaceharmonylogy - combines two universal values ​​of "peace" and "harmony"
with the "logy"
3. Tetrapeacelogy - combines the value of "peace" with its four dimensions of
"tetra" and "logy"

From the point of view of the GPS scientific content, the third term is the
most appropriate and accurate, as it expresses the four-dimensionality of
social harmony and global peace from this harmony. But their
four-dimensionality, as well as the appropriate term "tetra" are virtually
unknown for science and social consciousness, so they will cause constant
questions and doubts, for example: What is a tetra? Why is tetra, not a trio,
duo, etc.? The four-dimensionality and its term must first find acceptance in
science to become an element of the GPS name. Therefore, this term can not be
considered preferable.

The second term also can not be called preferred by the same arguments, despite
the fact that harmony is the ultimate cause and source of global peace. But it
is also not known yet science and social consciousness.

The most preferred is first term, the values components of which are positive,
universal, well- known for world culture and are recognized all over the world.
They emphasize the love to peace not war, and they exclude the war. Of course,
they do not differ by rigorous science of GPS but they express its fundamental
commitment: to love peace, therefore, always and everywhere to produce it that
is the main meaning of global peace and its science.

Therefore, Global Peace Science is, in truth, PEACELOVELOGY. Conversely:
Peacelovelogy is Global Peace Science, born in the 21st century by the GHA and
marking a new era of humanity - Global Harmonious Peace. To this era was
devoted the GHA first book of 27 authors from 12 countries in 12 languages​​:
Harmonious Era Calendar, 2006: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=190

As for the rigorous scientific understanding of this term, it may be added to
it in the future, when this understanding will find universal acceptance.

Hence, I choose the first term of the three proposed and invite other members
of the GHA to support this choice as the best to date that do not excepts the
offers and discussion of other options.

As you can imagine, this is a very important voting and a very important choice
for the GHA, so I invite all its members to take an active part in it and
express your YES to the first term. Of course, the last word may be for each of

Thank you for your participation in the democratic choice of the term for the
name of GPS as a turning scientific knowledge for history of humanity.

With love to peace and best wishes for peace from harmony,

Dr Leo Semashko:
State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;
GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn
Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children’s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")
It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us