[gha] The Rules for GPS: Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking. GHA approved them

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:55:46 +0400

Dear friends, GHA members,

I am happy to report that the GHA approved the Rules for the GPS book
unanimously: we have not received any “NO”, although there were some doubts.
The Rules are published here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

Our discussion of these rules was extremely fertile for new ideas, despite the
inevitable frictions and misunderstandings. In fact, our discussion turned into
a single architecture of collective creativity of GPS and its book. We created
a sketch of the science and expressed the imagination of this science in all
its dimensions: scientific, philosophical, moral, legal, etc. The abundance and
quality of our ideas is amazing! We found in our rich and fertile discussion a
new understanding of the GPS book as scientific revolution of peace thinking,
which covers all wealth of our ideas.

If the Prince of Wales has announced the worldview revolution in his excellent
book "Harmony" in 2010
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=477), then GHA understood and declares
now that his GPS book will conscious intellectual revolution of peace thinking
in the 21st century. GHA consciously pretends to it now, because this book, for
the first time in the world, will provide a universal and holistic scientific
theory of global peace on the basis of a scientific theory of social harmony
presented in the ABC of Harmony also for the first time in the world.

The scientific revolution of peace thinking in the GPS book is the main source
of inspiration and enthusiasm of the GHA members and its other authors for
collective creative process of its creation about that Ayo wonderful wrote. All
the inspiring ideas from our discussions are reflected in the Rules new
edition. I will briefly call some of these ideas:

• Glen: GPS as the Earth Constitution and moral imperative + Rules amendments,
• Bruce: coherent editorial policy in the process of creativity of the GPS book,
• Didi: synthesis of new peace ideas, theories, methods, strategies , and
practices,
• Maria Ascona: the GPS book based on Tetrasociology as a moral constitution of
the Earth,
• Ayo: the GPS book should be a source of inspiration and enthusiasm for
peacemakers,
• Hedva: the way of knowledge for global peace is very hard, it requires a
common ground of consent,
• Julia: moral imperative for GPS to unite humanity,
• Uraz: book series for GPS,
• Roxana: the theory of spheral being as platform for different thinking the
future peace,
• Laj: cooperation of peace workers; subjective character of the traditional
peace thinking, etc.

Five GHA members sent the articles in GPS. Matjaz, inspired by debates, sent
even two different articles. I express my heartfelt thanks to everyone for
taking part in this meaningful discussion.

I am happy to send you in attachment the Rules updated version, which included
all the wealth of ??constructive ideas.
Thanks to them our Rules have acquired a new quality. They are now clearly
revealed the main center of this book as a scientific revolution of peace
thinking in the 21st century and the general architectural sketch of its
content. At the same time, I added the GPS key ideas by the following essential
idea of Prince of Wales along with the interpretation of GHA

Harmony is a revolution in our outlook.
Charles, Prince of Wales
GHA is developing a harmonious outlook and thinking since 2005, but only now we
understood its intellectual revolutionary character in Global Peace Science.
This science is an intellectual revolution of peace thinking (worldview,
theory, philosophy, consciousness) of humanity of the 21st century. Scientific
revolution of peace thinking is the response to actual collapse of traditional
peace thinking, which was expressed in the 20th century to the present day in
its complete impotence before the two world wars, before the daily local wars,
before galloping military expenditures and the arms race for the third world
war, before rising terror and individual murders, etc. Only this revolution
will allow creating Global Peace Science that can not be created in traditional
peace thinking.
Revolution of peacemaking thinking is a source of inspiration and enthusiasm of
GHA and all peacemakers of the world, awaking peace reason through imagination
of harmony in Global Peace Science.
GHA

The Prince of Wales wanted to say that harmony is a revolution in everything,
in consciousness and in life. This is a very important concept for the GHA,
which we follow and which we are developing in our work since 2005.

I invite members of the GHA for two days to send me your editorial changes to
this text and to the updated Rules.

The updated architecture of contents of GPS book I'll send in the coming days.
This will complete our methodological preparation to the difficult path of
knowledge and creativity of GPS. All authors will be able to understand what
the results we seek in our GPS book and in what way we are going to achieve it.

and