[gha] Re: The Open Letter to GHA

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thirdway@xxxxxxxx, Bob Crane <transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 15:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Norm, Peter, Rob, Kurt, and all who have joined this conversation.
Since copies have gone to the entire GHA membership, I will respond to same.
(To address just the usa group, please use the address: ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
members of the GHA-USA group are aware, we have been planning a telephone
conference within the USA to discuss program. (Financing seems to be out of the
question at this time.) At this conference, Norm's strong advocacy for
of economic justice with interfaith and harmony is sure to be discussed. The
conference dates of May 29th and 30th were under consideration, but travel
for some participants have put that into question. Instead, perhaps afternoon
Monday June 3rd or Wednesday June 5th would be better, about 3pm. Or another
date - let me know.

As a practical matter, the question is - given that GHA-USA is a small group
still being formed, what practical action can we take to achieve any one or
of several objectives - in particular, interfaith/interspiritual, economic
justice, and/or harmony. We tend to discuss these matters in somewhat
theoretical terms, with great convictions but, as a small group of highly
qualified and truly devoted people, what can we do? If you are in the
and would care to join us, please contact Leo or myself.

Yours in harmony,

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
http://author-me.comPersonal page: