[gha] Re: The Open Letter to GHA

  • From: Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 19:27:18 -0500

I'd like to apologize for the GHA's inappropriate response to the GHA
failure to win the WIHW competition. I was consulted on this matter and
suggested that nothing should be said against the competition, basically
citing the well-known Serenity Prayer as a comfort. However, in spite of my
suggestion, the complaint was sent out and Monica, who properly objected,
was targeted with strong words.

As President of GHA-USA, I join Kurt Johnson in apologizing to Monica,
Nina, and anyone else who felt hurt by the communication.

Let's do our best to work together in harmony in the future.

Bruce Cook