[gha] Re: The Freedom Budget of 1966 and its Implications

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MATJAŽ MULEJ <mulej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:34:47 +0400

Dear Matjaz,

Many thanks for the introduction of a new coauthor for Global Peace Science
(GPS).

Dear Robert,

We are happy to meet you and we welcome you among the GHA coauthors of its new
book: GPS.

Thank you very much for your interesting article about poverty in the context
of justice, freedom and democracy.

Context of the GHA new book, to which we invite you to make your contribution ?
is GPS. Its key ideas, contents, rules and requirements are presented here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.

Could you modify your article for this context and in accordance with the Rules
for articles in this book? For example, to change the title of your article as
follows: "Ways to Overcome Poverty: Essential Condition of Economic Justice for
Global Peace." Do you agree with it or you want to edit it? (You could suggest
your any other adequate article for GPS). Among these ways you might consider
the natural resource rent for each person of the Earth since birth, as it is
established in Norway, Kuwait and some other countries.

To better understand the GPS theoretical basis - the science of social harmony,
which is presented in the ABC of Harmony
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478), we invite you to read this book
and write a brief review up to the 1st page to publish it on our website ?Peace
from Harmony?: www.peacefromharmony.org. This will allow you to better
understand our scientific position and define your attitude towards it.

Last, technical question: Could we include your E-mail to our mailing list
(about 300 GHA members) through which we discuss all articles in GPS and other
issues of GHA? Thank you.

and