[gha] Re: The ABC of Harmony for World Peace in Africa!

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, peace-from-harmony p from harmony <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:28:30 +0000

Great Dear Ayo, my admiration, love and light unite your job, your attitude ,
your responsability in this common great project of Dr Leo and all.
Love and protection Ayo of my soul!
Susana.

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 07:14:30 +0100
From: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: The ABC of Harmony for World Peace in Africa!
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with great pleasure, we appreciate the nomination.
Thanks

Mr Heli HABYARIMANA
Linguist
GHA Vice-President
Assistant Lecturer &Director/Office of the Rector
Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo (INATEK)
Phones:250788686324, 250728686324
Email: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
RWANDA-AFRICA
      Le Dimanche 13 avril 2014 7h57, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :
    The ABC of Harmony for World Peace in Africa!

Dear GHA members, friends!

I am happy to inform you of an important event in the GHA life.

President of GHA-Africa Ayo Amale got kind agreement of Mr Lamidi Olayiwola
Adeyemi III - traditional African ruler / king of one of the largest ethnic
groups of Nigeria (about 35 million) to become the Honorary Patron of
GHA-Africa. Ayo just returned from this important and difficult journey. She
sent me some pictures of her meeting. The most significant is one of these
photographs, on which Ayo gives to African King the ABC Harmony for World
Peace! (See below).

Our ABC of Harmony reached the depths of Africa! This is a great event for us!
GHA cordially thanks and highly appreciates the heroic efforts Ayo in
distributing the ABC of Harmony and together with it peace from harmony on the
African continent. Ayo promised to write and send a detailed report about her
trip for GHA members soon. We are looking forward to it. I'll be glad to
publish it on our website.

We hope that GHA-Africa Honorary Patron as a famous Nigerian peacemaker, take
part in our book GPS. GHA happy to congratulate Ayo Amale, a prominent African
peacemaker with her new peac achievement and contribution to global peace!
Thank you very much!

With love, best wishes for harmony and peace from it,

and

JPEG image