[gha] Re: Thanks. And Teresinka Pereira

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ada" <ada.aharoni06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:44:36 +0400

Dear Ada,

Thanks for your congrats!

I was glad to send your info about your wonderful children's poetic Festival to
Russian network.

Dear Ada, could we hope on your public response about the GPS two chapters?
Thank you.

Dear Teresinka,

My home address is below in red.

Yes, I do not answer on paper letters and other, which do not connect with the
GHA new book with which I busy DAY AND NIGHT! Excuse me but I have not time for
others letters. Please, understand me. Thank you.