[gha] Re: Thank you for reaching out to Evelin Lindner! (was: [gha] ???: Re: LOVE and PEACE poem by Dr Apostolos Paschis Greece)

  • From: nadeem masih <hwopk04@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:49:45 +0500

Dear Evelin,
Thanks . Then let us know how  to reach, talk and share our noble work with
you. And also learn from your vast and rich experiences.
If everyone , every organization will do the same, then how the
interaction, collaboration and networks for good casue will be developed
and how the international campaings will be launched and how the global
voice will be made. And then what would be the use of this great opporunity
of interent to make contacts and work together on common interests.
 Once again , thanks
Nadeem

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Evelin Lindner <e.g.lindner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx