[gha] Re: Thank you for reaching out to Evelin Lindner! (was: Re: Thank y...

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:17:57 +0200

On 17/03/2014 14:51, Robtweir@xxxxxxx wrote:me too.. it filled up my whole e.mail. hedva

Evelin, Your automatic reply message sent to me more than 200 automated replies last night. Please control the beast. Thank you.
Robert M. Weir
Writer, Author, Editor, Speaker
www.robertmweir.com <http://www.robertmweir.com/>
269-267-6586 in U.S.
Click here <http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=5tv4kyfab&p=oi&m=1105697166974> to receive my occasional email newsletters In a message dated 3/17/2014 8:41:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jripstein8@xxxxxxx writes:

    Kindly discontinue sending me emails

    Jacqueline Ripstein
    Fine Artist & Author
    Art Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy
    *United Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Association
    of Educators for World Peace.

    <http://www.jacquelineripstein.com/> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    www.TheArtofHealingArt.com <http://www.theartofhealingart.com/>
    www.IAEWP.net <http://www.iaewp.net/>
    Facebook --> http:/www.facebook.com/artistjacquelineripstein
    Fax 305 682 8940

    One Voice...One humanity...Peace to all!ב"ה

    On Mar 17, 2014, at 7:02 AM, maytham.alsalman@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:maytham.alsalman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Kindly discontinue sending me emails

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Mar 17, 2014, at 9:49 AM, Evelin Lindner
    <mailto:e.g.lindner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Thank you for reaching out to Evelin Lindner.

    We are very glad to receive your message.

    We have designed this automated reply for all email addresses
    that are coming in for the first time. The reason is that we
    receive a vast amount of emails everyday and even though we do
    our very best to respond, we might not be able to reply as fast
    as we would like to. We apologize in advance if we cause you any

    Please be assured that we respect you highly and very much
    appreciate your message.

    Thank you very much for your kind patience and understanding!

    Evelin & Linda, and the entire HumanDHS Team