[gha] Re: Thank you for reaching out to Evelin Lindner! (was: Re: Thank y...

  • From: Robtweir@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:51:07 -0400 (EDT)

Evelin, Your automatic reply message sent to me more than 200 automated
replies last night. Please control the beast. Thank you.
Robert M. Weir
Writer, Author, Editor, Speaker
_www.robertmweir.com_ (http://www.robertmweir.com/)
269-267-6586 in  U.S.
_Click  here_ (http://visitor.r2
0.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=5tv4kyfab&p=oi&m=1105697166974)  to receive my
occasional email newsletters

In a message dated 3/17/2014 8:41:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jripstein8@xxxxxxx writes:

Kindly discontinue sending  me emails

Jacqueline  Ripstein
Fine  Artist & Author
Art  Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy
*United  Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Association
of  Educators for World Peace.

_http://www.jacquelineripstein.com_ (http://www.jacquelineripstein.com/)
_info@jacquelineripstein.com_ (mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.TheArtofHealingArt.com_ (http://www.theartofhealingart.com/)
_www.IAEWP.net_ (http://www.iaewp.net/)
Facebook  --> http:/_www.facebook.com/artistjacquelineripstein_
Fax  305 682 8940

One  Voice...One humanity...Peace to all!ב"ה

On Mar 17, 2014, at 7:02 AM,  _maytham.alsalman@gmail.com_
(mailto:maytham.alsalman@xxxxxxxxx)   wrote:

Kindly discontinue sending me  emails

Sent  from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2014, at 9:49 AM,  Evelin Lindner
<_e.g.lindner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.no_ (mailto:e.g.lindner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Thank you for reaching out to Evelin Lindner.

We are  very glad to receive your message.

We have designed this automated  reply for all email addresses that are
coming in for the first time. The  reason is that we receive a vast amount of
emails everyday and even though  we do our very best to respond, we might not
be able to reply as fast as  we would like to. We apologize in advance if
we cause you any  inconvenience.

Please be assured that we respect you highly and  very much appreciate your

Thank you very much for  your kind patience and understanding!

Evelin & Linda, and the  entire HumanDHS Team
_www.humiliationstudies.org_ (http://www.humiliationstudies.org/)