[gha] Re: Thank YOU + Do you true peacemsker?

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tatomir Ion-Marius <tatomir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:17:35 +0400

Dear Tatomir,

Please, do not rush to be afraid and refuse.

If everyone peacemaker will act as you peace and harmony will not. Please, try
to perform this function in a one year as you can. For example, sign this
Petition yourself. Invite your friends of your Let Peace Prevails sign it. If
they do not sign it, it means that they are pseudo peacemakers. Invite your
friends from Romania and from your social networks to sign it. And so on.

This will show that you are the true peacemaker. Do you want to confirm this?
Please confirm it. Thank you.
Please, remember Edmund Burke (1729-1797) "The only thing necessary for the
triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing and silence."

With love, best harmony wishes,

Leo

www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541;
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony: