[gha] Re: Terror attack on Hyderabad City + OUR RESPONSIBITY FOR IT

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:17:41 +0400

Dear Laj,

I am like you saddened terrorist attack in Hyderabad and express my and GHA
condolences by this tragic event.

But I can share your view of the importance of peace poems and writings only
half. I agree with you that an evil and cruel person, the terrorist, who killed
all his life and learned only to kill, do not change now, even after one
hundred peaceful poems and writings. He will not read them. How it do and some
people who call themselves peacemakers, but do not read the peace writings and
not want to write them. I do not see much difference between the terrorists and
the likes "peacemakers." Their common substance is one. It is in their heads,
in their minds, and thinking there is place only for war. For peace and harmony
the place in them they have not. Why? The answer is simple: because these
people, from childhood, been not taught peace and harmony in the family -
parents or at school and university - teachers. Therefore, Tholana wrote his
poem not for terrorists and false peacemakers who will reject it and do not
read, and, above all, for the children, parents and teachers, who will read it
to their children and students to settle in their heads peace and harmony, not
terror and war.

In fact, you write about the same thing when you say of the great Vedic teacher
Chanakya. This idea is expressed by hundreds of great thinkers in the human
history. Think of Gandhi, who said, if you want peace, then start with the
children. Think of Mandela: the most powerful weapon, if you want to change the
world is education. And so on, hundreds of times. In the same way and the GHA,
all of its projects, especially educational and above all the ABC of Harmony
go. However, we must state that the education in the industrial civilization,
or industrial education is essentially militaristic. We do not see in the
schools and universities fundamental scientific and spiritual disciplines on
peace and harmony. We do not see yet a scientific theory of peace  from harmony
in education. We do not see so far the scientific textbooks for peace from
harmony, the first of which in the world is the ABC of Harmony, created by the
76 GHA authors.

So we see, as in schools and universities flourish not peace from harmony, and
violence, hatred and massacres of ignorance in harmony, particularly in the
U.S., the leader of industrialism, who constitutionally secured the free sale
of weapons, but who is unable constitutionally to secure in schools and
universities the required education of the ABC of Harmony for Peace and like.
Similarly are in India, Russia and other countries. Militaristic industrial
civilization that daily spends on war and weapons billions of dollars do not
need the harmonious/peace education for children, so it not spends a single
cent on it, and our ABC does not find financial support elsewhere.

Therefore, I think we, the GHA should talk, think and put into practice and
life our main weapon to change the world - harmonious education through the ABC
of Harmony and similar global textbooks of peace from harmony. This should be
done in India, and the United States and Russia and everywhere in all countries
to prevent terror and violence science childhood, a child's head, not the heads
of mature murderers and terrorists.

GHA is trying to do, but is still very weak and timid. We have a lot of
professors in universities and even the universities heads. A year has passed
since the ABC of Harmony publication. How many of the professors, including the
IASE Pedagogical University in India, uses it in their lecture courses? Who
among university leaders, including IASE, introduced this discipline – ABC of
Harmony for Peace - in the curriculum? Unfortunately, we have not heard such a
message from any of the professors and from any of the rectors, though they
many have promised us still a year ago.

 Therefore, we should not be surprised the growth of terrorism in the U.S.,
India and around the world. We, as a spiritual and scientific leaders are also
responsible for this. As told English philosopher Edmund Burke (1729-1797) "The
only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing and
silence." If we, good men, doing nothing and stubbornly silent about the ABC of
Harmony as the most powerful weapon for peace from harmony (some do not want to
write even a short review in it supporting), then we should not be surprised
increasing evil persons and terrorist acts now and in the future for many
decades. We are the most responsible persons for peace from harmony and not
evil people and terrorists.

It is so obvious that I will not ask you to agree with me.