[gha] TO: Mr. Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, Chairman of the G20 Summit, 5-6 September, St. Petersburg

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 14:28:47 +0400

Dear GHA Members, Friends-Peacemakers,

I am pleased to introduce you to my letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin
(in attachment) that I sent to him on August 7 in Kremlin, to G20 ambassadors
in Moscow, to Russian TV and newspapers. It is published together with the GHA
Open Letter to the G20 leaders in two languages ??here:
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=605,
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

It is devoted to the role of Russia as the Chairman on the G20 Summit on
September 5-6 in St. Petersburg to initiate the creation of the Global Peace
Science (GPS) under the G20 aegis through the appropriate international
scientific Contest as the most democratic and acceptable to all nations and
peoples way.

This letter I offer each of you as a peacemaker, as an example of similar
letter to head of your state or government to support the GPS idea for G20 and
all governments. Only in this way we can hope that the GPS weak voice will be
heard governments, which, in fact, neglect the most important problem of global
peace.

Similar letters today, including Nobel Peace Prize Laureates, for example,
Presidents Obama and EU, as similar petitions like Ayo Ayoola-Amale great
peacemaker from Ghana
(http://www.change.org/petitions/g20-create-and-support-global-peace-science),
as well as such publications in social networks - it is the mission of every
true peacemaker today. We are all convinced that the way to global peace lies
only through corresponding science - GPS.

Other universal and holistic way none of us knows. Other separate but worthy
ways to peace through interfaith harmony, Constitution of the Earth, economic
justice, global harmonious education, literature and art, and so on - are
included in the GPS and are its particular aspects, each of which does not
provide global peace as a whole, for all people, groups, nations and cultures
and into all social dimensions: humanitarian, spiritual, political / legal and
economic / ecological.

If this is so, and we all share this global peace idea with GPS, then please,
let us act in this direction and to show other people this wonderful
peacemaking example.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;