[gha] Re: Surgery, GPS, its Central Law and our Order of Discussion. Ernesto Kahan Answer + Your and Ada articles - Secondly!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <EKahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, iflac2013@xxxxxxxxx, Maria Cristina Azcona <azconacristina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:20:27 +0400

Dear Ernesto, my friend and brother in harmony,

Thank you very much for your kind words and caring that inspires me!

Excuse me for my delay, the cause of which is my problems with health and time.

I'm happy for your success in the 33 Congress of Poetry, and I hope you have
met with a number of poets of GHA and beyond. Now, when you are free, you will
obviously be able to fulfill your promise to write two very important articles
on 3-6 pages for the GPS new book to January 31, 2014:

1.The War Monsters of Military Intelligence in the 20th and 21st Centuries: War
Crimes against Humanity. The Facts of Genocide by Continents. (You wrote about
it unprecedented book!)
2. Nobel Peace Prize: Peace Merits and Background for GPS.
Please, let me know: is it possible for you? Thank you.

In March next year, I want to invite you, Ada Aharoni and Mary Azcona together
to write in this book program article: The Need of Tetranet (Scientific)
Revolution in Peace Art. This art is in the spirit of peace science. It
represents unity in harmony of art and science. It is very important to update
the peace art and for artistic expression of peace science, to make it as
possible accessible for perception and understanding of simple people.

Of course, the work on this article will be very difficult. But let 's try to
do it. Especially because we already have the first and successful example of
this poetic genre in the poem Muhammad Khan PEACELOVEOLOGIA. Maria Cristina and
you rated it highly. I hope others GHA poets will follow the example of Khan
and to try own pen in a new genre, devoting their poems to topics such as:
peace from harmony, spheral classes – peace actors, peace science, peace laws,
peace science for children, and many others from the contents of our new book.
We will discuss this issue in more detail in March. Do you agree to participate
in this article? Thank you for your response.

A big preparation for this article could be an article of Ada Aharoni The Path
of Literature and Poetry to Global Peace in 3-6 pages to January 31. We all
well know Ada as a brilliant peace writer and poet, who devoted this literature
his entire life. Therefore, it will be particularly valuable article and I am
happy to invite Ada again to this article.

I am pleased to send you the key ideas, contents, rules and requirements of
this book in attachment, which I think will be useful to you.

and