[gha] Subject: GHA/CIHE Curriculum was Approved by the GHA Members

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:13:04 +0400

Dear GHA members, friends,

I am happy to inform you that the GHA project of CIHE (Center/School of
Interfaith Harmonious Education) was approved by GHA members unanimously on
April 14 - we have not received any objection to it. It is presented in the
attachment (26 pages) and on the GHA Website:

I warmly thank all the authors and all the GHA members for participation in it
and congratulate you on this new GHA achievement in global harmony. Special
thanks to Dr. Bruce Cook, American writer and editor, President of GHA-USA for
his careful editing of our interfaith project since January.

We have not received comparisons of curricula and this is, obviously, due to
their unprecedented and unique character.

The CIHE project opens the way of interfaith harmonious education and may well
represent the beginning of global harmonious education and the beginning of the
Age of Harmonious Enlightenment of humanity. It is our firm hope that a new
harmonious civilization will begin its history with new, global harmonious
education, which is developing a new, harmonious, thinking, consciousness and
reason of humanity. GHA has every reason to be proud by this achievement in
light of our purposes: world peace from global harmony.

Further development in GHA/CIHE is possible in two main directions:

1. Organizational establishment and practical development of the first CIHE in
New York on the basis of New York City’s One Spirit Interfaith Seminary, CIHE
Director, Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnston.

2. The attempts of establishment of similar CIHE in other favorable cities,
countries and organizations, such as:
- Jerusalem, Interfaith Encounter Association (Interfaith, Israelis and
Palestinians), E/Director Dr. Yehuda Stolov.
- USA, through Rev. Timothy Miner, Founder, Council of Interfaith Communities
of the USA and the Order of Universal Interfaith.
- Canada, Scarborough Mission, through Interfaith Office Manager, Paul McKenna.
- Cleveland, John Carroll University, (Cleveland, Ohio, USA), through Professor
Harry Genshler.
- Santa Barbara, USA, Spiritual Paths, President Dr. Ed Bastian.
- Bahrain Interfaith Community, Chairman Maytham Al Salman.
- Brahma Kumaris World University, and so on in other cities and organizations.

I would like to invite all GHA members to think and offer other similar
organizations and cities in the world. Creating CIHE around the world - this is
the real beginning of a "shift the arms race into a race of peace from
harmony," which Martin Luther King Jr. dreamed.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President