[gha] Statistical studies for peace

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 21:12:52 +0500

Dear friends, GPS (Global Peace Science) coauthors,

I was silent long and should explain the reasons.

For the past month I finished in Russian the first, key chapter (GPS Theory:
Logic of SPHERONS -35 pages) of our book, received statistical studies of
educational institutions of Russia (Kuskovskaya), Argentina (Azcona), India
(Maitreyee) and Rwanda (Heli) and also a statistical study of Russia SPHERONS
for 2010 (Kashina - about 20 pages). These texts, I must now translate into
English (55 pages) and the Russian languages. Besides, I was sick for almost a
week. I need to translate about a month, so editing and discussion of the
author's articles in GPS postponed for one month approximately.

Now I am happy to send to your discussion and comparison the statistical
studies (4 pages) of educational institutions of four countries. They are very
important for GPS as a scientific empirical proof of the universality
(globalism) of SPHERONS as natural sources of peace. Such a proof is the first
in the world science: GHA did it. I express my heartfelt gratitude to all the
authors of these studies. We are also expecting many other similar studies from
other countries.