[gha] Special Invitation: Bioneers in San Rafael, CA

  • From: "Barefoot Artists, Inc." <Barefoot_Artists_Inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:24:17 +0000

Dear GHA friends,

As Bioneers Summit Conference -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BarefootArtistsInc./1b3db1a1bc/b123d97574/50b572e5c5
celebrates its 25th anniversary, I want to call your attention to
this momentous event happening at Marin County Civic Center, San
Rafael, CA from Oct. 17th - Oct. 19th.

The impact of Bioneers has been profound on my life and work.

Bioneers enlightens our mind,
Rejuvenates our spirit,
Rekindles our hope, and
Renews our energy to march on
To realize a world of compassion that
Nurtures and cherishes all life on earth.

I hope you will have an opportunity to participate.

Please follow this link to learn more and register. -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BarefootArtistsInc./1b3db1a1bc/b123d97574/0578e3ddb3

Warmest Regards,
Lily

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?1b3db1a1bc/b123d97574/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=1b3db1a1bc&lid=1643018159&ldh=b123d97574

Barefoot Artists, Inc. sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Barefoot Artists, Inc.
2412 Waverly
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html