[gha] Re: Shouting for Peace?

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 00:19:28 +0900

Re: (peace from harmony) Re: [gha] Re: Yalta Invitation 2013 - WHAT IS YOUR
CHOICE?Dear Ammar and friends,

My message might be a bit of far from you, because now I’m watching at
Democracy and Syria.
Remembering Iraq war, we saw two types of Democracy.

UK: After the discussion of Diet, the prime minister followed the decision of
US and France:   The president looks firstly taking initiative, considering
their nation’s willing.

The war in mind, causes the war in reality.

After the Iraq War, the world had a lesson on false information.
This time, chemical weapon was used to kill innocent people and children.   How
was it?   We must see the report of UN.
Which sides used?     The judgment looks difficult.    The UN report would tell
us something about the tragedy.

As an another story, Egypt put off Democracy and controlled Media.    I was
very surprised on that: Mursi and Muslim Brothers are Nazis    Is it true?
I don’t know why Syria might attack Israel.

Peace in mind, makes peace in reality.

Love, Kae Morii