[gha] Sad Situation---------singh ramkrishna

  • From: "singh ramkrishna" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "profrksingh@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 00:51:13 +0000 (UTC)

Good Day,

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. I came down here
to Ukraine , for a program, last night on my way back to my hotel room I was
robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables were stolen off me, leaving
my passport and life safe. My luggage is still in custody of the hotel
management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. I contacted
my bank (E-mail) for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to
operate my account from here as they made me understand international
transactions take 7 working days to be effective which i can't wait. I need you
to help me with a loan to pay my hotel bills and get my self home. I will
reimburse you soon as I get back Home, I will  appreciate whatever you can
assist me with. Let me know if you can be of help.

All Hopes on you.