[gha] Re: SOS. Donation for NGM: your discussion and approval in your voting to February 4

  • From: Роксана Садыкова <roksana.sadykova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:28:20 +0500

Dear members of the GHA!

Book NGM - is very relevant today. It contains a collection of thoughts,
ideas, experience peacekeepers from all over the world. This is a wonderful
example of unity of people of different nationalities from different
countries of the planet. If the book will not be published, it would be a
great loss for the whole world.
I was prepared to pay for a few months (February, March, probably in April,
for a thousand dollars. For many pay such amount in a short time, it would
be difficult, therefore, propose to split the payment of at least 4 months
(February to may).

Sincerely, Roxana Sadykova
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament of Harmony in Russia
Address: Ufa, Republic Of Bashkortostan
E-mail: roksana.sadykova@xxxxxxxxx