[gha] Re: SOS. Donation for Global Peace Science (GPS): your discussion and approval in your voting to February 4

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:27:34 +0400

Dear Takis and Athanasios,

We very well understand your awful situation in Greece.  Many thanks to all of
you for your response and support of this project in principle.

Dear Apostolos,

We admire your noble donation and we highly appreciate it as manifestation of
your high consciousness , spirituality and civil responsibility! Many thanks to
you for understanding of a critical situation with our Global Peace Science
(GPS).

However, allow me to emphasize once again: the main problem consists not in the
book publication and in statistical research of dynamics of spheral harmonious
classes of the population in the USA and Russia (in comparison) for 60 years,
since 1950 on decades. Only this research, which will create empirical base for
GPS, will allow to call and recognize GPS as science.

We can't and we won't publish GPS without this research, without which we only
discredit the concept of this science and also all its ideas, articles and
authors, including you. We cannot allow the similar.

However, professional statistical research, in an extreme minimum, demands 24
thousand dollars ? on 12 thousand for each country. Therefore, we invite you to
donate 12 or 10 thousand dollars on this research, which costs approximately as
much how the publication. For the publication we will find other means.

Your donation in 10-12 thousand dollars will make you the first in human
history Laureate  of the GHA World Honorary Title: GLOBAL PEACE MAECENAS, with
the publication of you portrait and short bio on a cover of our book "GPS". GHA
will be happy to open GLOBAL PEACE MAECENASES Gallery with your name as GHA
member, and as great poet, and as coauthor of GPS, and as the first in history
GLOBAL PEACE MAECENAS! Do you agree with my proposal? If you interest some
private details, please, allow us to discuss them personally.

and