[gha] Re: SOS. Donation for Global Peace Science (GPS): +++ Inspire Peace Energy!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thérése Marie ROBERT <marieeau77@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:43:10 +0400

Dear Marie,

Many thanks for your letter and your contribution in GPS.

You inspired me your phrase: "Money is the energy of war and peace". It is
right. Only their energy is with a different sign: minus and plus, death and
life, destruction and creation, Devil and God, animal and human, etc. Their
scale is also incomparable: the drop of peace money sinks at the ocean of
bloody money of wars and military expenses.

Now allow me to inspire you as the original person, outstanding poet, artist,
master of dances and ballet, photographer, climber and peacemaker
(http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=467). You wrote the wonderful
inspiring poem "Come and Engender a New Humanity in Harmony!" in our immortal
the ABC of Harmony (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=482). All this
shows your inexhaustible creative potential to inspire and repeatedly to
increase peace energy! HOW?

Example is on the face. The known Greek poet Dr Apostolos Paschos, our brother
in harmony from GHA, gave us the first example of GLOBAL PEACE MAECENAS,
donating the considerable sum (about 10 thousand dollars) for Global Peace
Science (GPS). You, with your fascinating talents of the French Muse of
harmony, could find and inspire the midlevel French businessman who not drowned
yet in greed and avidity of billionaires and hasn't lost civil compassion to
industrial humanity wallowed in militarism (each of us obediently monthly pays
military taxes!)  to donate 10 thousand dollars for GPS to give to mankind a
particle of energy on global peace and to immortalize own name by the eternal
title "GLOBAL PEACE MAECENAS". Its portrait and bio will be published on a
cover of this unprecedented book of mankind! (If he/she doesn't like dollars,
it could replace them with euro).

In their turn, GHA doesn't remain indifferent to your civil feat. We will
highly appreciate it in our other Honorary Title for scientists and artists:
WORLD HARMONY CREATOR, which you deserved long ago. You and Apostolos will
personify two historically great nations, Greece and France which become a
cradle of a new, peace in harmony, human civilization. Probably, it becomes a
good example for the richest and most military power – the USA. Maybe in
America there will be found GLOBAL PEACE MAECENASES whom won't be a pity to
donate 10 thousand dollars on global peace instead of global war. Similarly
maybe in Russia, China and other countries. By definition of Martin King, it
will be shift the arms race into peace race!

Therefore, your example will have the great civil and peacemaking consequences.
You will open the new direction of effective work of poetic inspiration and
imagination for peace instead of the dried traditional peace poetry, which
nobody reads and which is necessary today to nobody. There comes a new
civilization of harmony, to which the new poetry of global peace from harmony
inspiring people on it, including donations on it is necessary. It will be
revolution of poetic civil thinking and creativity! It will be poetic
revolution and revolution of poets!

I see, you ripened for this revolution! You are capable to bear it to poets
that their civil peacemaking bar was raised on modern level of global peace
from global harmony! I am ready to serve you in this mission of high spiritual
revolution in poetry.

What do you think about this? Thank you.

and