[gha] SLANDER and intend to exclude members without votation from the GHA

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:51:33 -0300

Although Im a tolerant person. I have my ethical and legal limits

I am against any kind of SLANDER and EXCLUSIONS

Is not legal to call names the persons. This is defamation

defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against
his good name <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/name>.
Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

Slandering is a crime. I will not be part of slandering in GHA

Please stop sending slandering emails from one side or the other

l I will not be patient or tolerant with slandering

Please return the discussion on thoughts and not about persons.
Nobody wants leo to stop organizing this book
Nobody wants difamatory emails against Leo, Lida, Bruce,. Glenn, Azcona or
any other else in the future

So please  everybody stop violence and  slandering in the GHA or I will
consult a lawyer in Argentina that explains us the legal limits of verbal
slandering via email. I will do and he (Dr. Edgardo Beunza, my legal
advisor, attorney and Lawyer)  will send a postal letter respectfully
 requesting for  public apologizes  from any person in the GHA who  from
today on,  uses slandering via email against me or my friends. LEO, LIDA,
BRUCE, GLENN etc. and will have a financial consequence. (retribution to
the offended in each case) I can promise you.

Leo: You are the president but I am Vicepresident and cofounder and I dont
accept that you exclude all my friends LIDA BRUCE GLENN from GHA I request
a votation
I am voting against exclusion. I want them with me in the GHA

respectfully, faithfully and friendly in love and peace MARIA

*María Cristina Azcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*