[gha] Re: SIR, PLEASE MUST READ THIS E-MAIL AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF GLOBAL HARMONY ASSOCIATION (GHA)

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Syed Muhammad Tariq <mtariqsyed9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 11:16:27 +0400

Mr. Tariq,

The center of your letter is your chief complaint in connection with your low
wage in his office. This is civil conflict, which requires an open trial in
accordance with the laws of your country. You need to go to court of Karachi
instead GHA. Let me remind you, the GHA is not the court and is not in
Pakistan.

As for your attempts to blacken your boss - it's unethical, libelous way that
does not characterize you best. We cannot trust any of your accusations and
cannot take them into attention. So please, free us from similar letters in the
future. We will not read and will not respond to them. My letter ? is the first
and last. Please, find an adequate way to solve your personal problems with
your boss.

We know Muhammad Yunus Khan as a talented writer and poet, Muslim thinker and
leader, as well as a responsible member of the GHA and peacemaker. We encourage
you to focus on the positive qualities of people.

We hope to your prudence and respect to your fellow believers, what noble Islam
calls you. The first thing I would do in your place in this direction - I would
apologize to your brother in faith.

Sincerely,

Dr Leo Semashko,
GHA President