[gha] Re : The Rules for GPS: Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking. GHA approved them

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 20:22:11 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo and all members

These are all fine for me.

I can contribute to this part which you wrote :

 "synthesis of new peace ideas, theories, methods, strategies , and practices"
(Didi)

and also if I may also suggest, the personal empowerment which can contribute
to society's growth towards a peaceful living. As mentioned in my public talks
at the Roerich museum, the way we drive our internal worlds have influence on
our interaction with the outside world, and this extends also to collective
levels.

With warm regards

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Lun 7.10.13, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Objet: [gha] The Rules for GPS: Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking. GHA
approved them
 À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Lundi 7 octobre 2013, 20h55

 The Rules for GPS:
 Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking. GHA approved
 them

 Dear friends, GHA members,

 I am happy to report that the GHA approved the Rules for the
 GPS book unanimously: we have not received any “NO”,
 although there were some doubts. The Rules are published
 here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

 Our discussion of these rules
 was extremely fertile for new ideas, despite the inevitable
 frictions and misunderstandings. In fact, our discussion
 turned into a single architecture of collective creativity
 of GPS and its book. We created a sketch of the science and
 expressed the imagination of this science in all its
 dimensions: scientific, philosophical, moral, legal, etc.
 The abundance and quality of our ideas is amazing! We found
 in our rich and fertile discussion a new understanding of
 the GPS book as scientific revolution of peace
 thinking, which covers all wealth of our ideas.

 If the Prince of Wales has announced the worldview
 revolution in his excellent book "Harmony" in
 2010

 (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=477), then GHA understood and declares
 now that his GPS book will conscious intellectual revolution
 of peace thinking in the 21st century. GHA consciously
 pretends to it now, because this book, for the first time in
 the world, will provide a universal and holistic scientific
 theory of global peace on the basis of a scientific theory
 of social harmony presented in the ABC of
 Harmony also for the first time in the
 world.

 The scientific revolution of peace thinking in the GPS book
 is the main source of inspiration and enthusiasm of the GHA
 members and its other authors for collective creative
 process of its creation about that Ayo wonderful wrote. All
 the inspiring ideas from our discussions are reflected in
 the Rules new edition. I will briefly call some of these
 ideas:

 • Glen: GPS as the Earth Constitution and moral imperative
 + Rules amendments,

 • Bruce: coherent editorial policy in the process of
 creativity of the GPS book,

 • Didi: synthesis of new peace ideas, theories, methods,
 strategies , and practices,

 • Maria Ascona: the GPS book based on Tetrasociology as a
 moral constitution of the Earth,

 • Ayo: the GPS book should be a source of inspiration and
 enthusiasm for peacemakers,

 • Hedva: the way of knowledge for global peace is very
 hard, it requires a common ground of consent,

 • Julia: moral imperative for GPS to unite humanity,

 • Uraz: book series for GPS,

 • Roxana: the theory of spheral being as platform for
 different thinking the future peace,

 • Laj: cooperation of peace workers; subjective character
 of the traditional peace thinking, etc.

 Five GHA members sent the articles in GPS. Matjaz, inspired
 by debates, sent even two different articles. I express my
 heartfelt thanks to everyone for taking part in this
 meaningful discussion.

 I am happy to send you in attachment the Rules updated
 version, which included all the wealth of
 ​​constructive ideas.

 Thanks to them our Rules have acquired a new quality. They
 are now clearly revealed the main center of this book as a
 scientific revolution of peace thinking in the 21st century
 and the general architectural sketch of its content. At the
 same time, I added the GPS key ideas by the following
 essential idea of Prince of Wales along with the
 interpretation of GHA

 Harmony is a revolution in our
 outlook.

 Charles,
 Prince of Wales

 GHA is developing a harmonious
 outlook and thinking since 2005, but only now we understood
 its intellectual revolutionary character in Global Peace
 Science. This science is an intellectual revolution of peace
 thinking (worldview, theory, philosophy, consciousness) of
 humanity of the 21st century. Scientific revolution of peace
 thinking is the response to actual collapse of traditional
 peace thinking, which was expressed in the 20th century to
 the present day in its complete impotence before the two
 world wars, before the daily local wars, before galloping
 military expenditures and the arms race for the third world
 war, before rising terror and individual murders, etc. Only
 this revolution will allow creating Global Peace Science
 that can not be created in traditional peace thinking.

 Revolution of peacemaking thinking is a source of
 inspiration and enthusiasm of GHA and all peacemakers of the
 world, awaking peace reason through imagination of harmony
 in Global Peace Science.

 GHA

 The Prince of Wales wanted to say
 that harmony is a revolution in everything, in consciousness
 and in life. This is a very important concept for the GHA,
 which we follow and which we are developing in our work
 since 2005.

 I invite members of the GHA for two days to send me your
 editorial changes to this text and to the updated
 Rules.

 The updated architecture of contents of GPS book I'll
 send in the coming days. This will complete our
 methodological preparation to the difficult path of
 knowledge and creativity of GPS. All authors will be able to
 understand what the results we seek in our GPS book and in
 what way we are going to achieve it.

 State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,

 Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

 Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since
 2005;

 Director, GHA Website "Peace from
 Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

 Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
and

 In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 Base:

 GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

 My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Russia

 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn