[gha] Re : Re: (peace from harmony) FW: International Day of Peace-September 21 + GHA book: Global Peace Science

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:58:13 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo

Here is an article published on the Russian news agency about the exhibition
and seminars. They have mentioned you also:
http://imapress.spb.ru/culture/culture_28136.html

Sorry I have not finished the report yet, will send it as soon as possible.

sending you all warmest greetings

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Dim 22.9.13, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Objet: [gha] Re: (peace from harmony) FW: International Day of Peace-September
21 + GHA book: Global Peace Science
 À: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <EKahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
consejo-principal-de-la-uhe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paz-iflac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Evelin Lindner" <e.g.lindner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Dimanche 22 septembre 2013, 9h31

 Re: (peace from harmony)
 FW: International Day of Peace-September 21 + GHA book:
 Global Peace Science

 Dear Ernesto,

 Thank you very much for your brilliant thought about love,
 which I interpreted in the GHA spirit with ideas of great
 Persian Sufi poet Jami and our dearest  Evelin Lindner
 as the following:

 Ah, if men could understand that
 giving love will achieve much more than giving hate!

 Ernesto Kahan

 Men can understand it through Global Peace Science,
 which unfolds the deep mystery of love as peace from harmony
 in all its bloom and dignity, eliminating hate as own
 defiling humiliation.

 GHA

 You could edit this. I was happy to
 include it as a new epigraph in the GHA new book about
 Global Peace Science. What is your answer on my question
 from September 19?

 What think Evelin about this GHA book?

 State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,

 Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

 Director, GHA Website "Peace from
 Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

 Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;

 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 Base:

 GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

 My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Russia

 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn