[gha] Re : Re : mediation between Leo and Bruce

  • From: "Lida Sherafatmand" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:35:51 +0100

Dear Leo and all

Bruce has sent me in all respect and care the points which he had tried to
communicate about with you.
Please I encourage you dear Leo with all my sincere friendship, and with all
appreciation and care for GHA, to send me also the points which you disagree
about with Bruce. Once I receive also your points, I be able to surely help.

I'm sure we all agree that: there is constructive criticism, and destructive
criticism. Constructive criticism is basically feedback which helps us to
improve our work and advance...while destructive criticism is basically
careless and aims at belittling and offending the other entity.

I'm very happy to see that the points which Bruce has sent me are in all
honesty 'constructive' feedback from his side..in no way is he trying to
belittlen or attack you, nor attack the GHA at all...
So please, send me also you constructive feedback, simply the points which you
would like Bruce to understand... and I think I be able to help both of you
understand each other.

You know as a painter, I can share with you all, it's thanks to all the
criticism (constructive criticism) which people gave me about my works, that I
managed to improve and develop my work to what it is today... It is the same
with any work I guess... if we would all the time agree with everything, there
will be in fact little room to grow and develop... Constructive criticism as
sincere feedback is an essential part for any healthy democratic oraganisation
and collective.

We all care about you Leo, and about GHA. Bruce also cares about you and GHA.
So if the communication between you two has reached a blockage,well it happens
sometimes between people...it's not a tragedy... so please allow a mediator to
help you reach an understanding...and I'm offering that mediation with all
heart.

Warm regards

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Mer 25.6.14, Lida Sherafatmand <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a

 Objet: [gha] Re : mediation between Leo and Bruce
 À: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Mercredi 25 juin 2014, 9h57

 Dear bruce

 That's fantastic! :-)
 Please write me from your point of view, what
 is it that you are disagreeing about with Leo...
 Then I will ask the same question also to Leo.
 Once I have the point of view of both of you, I be able to
 help hopefully...

 Thanks so
 much for your good will

 Lida

 Lida Sherafatmand,

 Painter and
 poet,
 www.lidsher.com
 GHA
 Board Vice-president,
 President, GHA Female
 Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
 http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
 The ABC of Harmony coauthor
 http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
 Paris and Malta

 En date de : Mar 24.6.14, Bruce L Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 a écrit :

  Objet: [gha]
 mediation between Leo and Bruce
  À: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
 gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Date: Mardi 24 juin 2014, 15h03

  Dear Lida,

 I thank you for your wonderful idea.

 It's my hope to do whatever I can to help
  heal the wounds.
  Please let
 me know what I can do.
  Blessings
  Bruce

  Sent
 using CloudMagic

  On Tue,
  Jun 24, 2014 at 3:48
 AM, Lida Sherafatmand <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:

  Dear Leo, Bruce, Martin,
 Saleem, Hedva, and all members

  I think we all agree that
 GHA has come along a long way, and
  I think
 we all appreciate the hard work of Leo and the
  contribution all members including Bruce.

  One idea
 suggestion to resolve the Leo-Bruce blockage, is
  mediation between the two, since their
 personal
  communication seems not meet
 each's points. perhaps
  simply due to
 the different use of the English language.

  If Leo and Bruce both agree,
 I would like to offer to
  'mediate'
 between the two.

  If you agree to have mediation, you can send
 me on this
  common list your 'clashing
 disagreements' and I see
  if I can help
 both of you hear each other better.

  Having trained in conflict
 resolution, and having much
  appreciation
 for the work of GHA, it would be a pleasure for
  me to help resolve this conflictual situation
 between Leo
  and Bruce.

  Now it's up to you of
 course..

  I'm available for mediation help if you
 decide to give
  it a chance. However I still
 suggest allow a little time to
  pass for the
 emotion of anger to calm down.

  Sending you warmest
 greetings

  Lida

  Lida Sherafatmand,

  Painter and poet,

 www.lidsher.com

  GHA Board Vice-president,

  President, GHA Female
 Contest: "Muse of Harmony"

  http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474

 The ABC of Harmony coauthor

  http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478

  Paris and
 Malta

  En date de
 : Mar 24.6.14, Hedva Bachrach
  <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 a écrit :

   Objet: [gha] hedva

   À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Date:
 Mardi 24 juin 2014, 8h04

       I'm usually an observer of
 GHa messages.

   Unfortunately, because

         of medical
 problems with family at home I am
  unable

 participate

         more, which i'd like very
 much. But seeing
  the

   latest

 developments, I would like to comment.

        1. We are different people from different
  countries

   and a variety

         of cultures.
 This is our way of upbringing. So,
  if

   there
 are

        differences of opinion, they should be
 treated
  with

   respect to

        each other and coming to a common decision,
 in
  the way

   of

         democracy.

         2. There must be codes of honor
 installed in
  the GHA.

   The GHA is a

        wonderful organization which tries to
 eliminate

   conflicts in the

         world.
 Therefore it must, first and foremost,

 not

 let

          conflicts rise in its own circle. This is

 must.  So I

         would suggest to think about such
 codes of
  honorable

   behavior,

         with regard
 to variety of opinions. The winning

   opinion should be

        taken by the majority, and also respectfully
  thinking

   of the

         founder of this
 organization, but not by
  slander and

   hurting
 each

        other. Not in this kind of organization, if
 the
  GHA

   behaves like

         this, who would
 behave above it??? in this
  world.

         3. There are many corrupt
 politics in this
  world, they

   do
 not

        belong to one state only. Every country has
  good and

   bad in it.

         So, we must
 concentrate on the good in people
  and
 try

 to raise

         their moral codes, in every
 country.. The GHA
  is

   expanding and it

        is good. But no country with bad politics is
  worse

   than the other.

         They all have
 their share in anti human