[gha] Re: Re : MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: singh ramkrishna <profrksingh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 09:35:17 -0800 (PST)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL my friends

R.K.Singh

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 6:14 PM, Lida Sherafatmand
<lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Leo and All GHA friends

May your hearts pulse,
Like a new born baby,
Free from anger and fear
Free from resentments and sorrows;

May your hearts pulse
With the powerful pulse of life,
Filled with owe and wonder,
Filled with safety and serenity,

May your hearts pulse,
Like a new born baby...

Merry Christmas! and a fantastic New Year ahead!

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Lun 23.12.13, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Objet: [gha] MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Lundi 23 décembre 2013, 17h00

MERRY CHRISTMAS and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear GHA members,

I sincerely wish you each MERRY CHRISTMAS (Catholic or
Orthodox) and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The New Year will be a severe challenge for GHA with our
project for Global Peace Science. But I hope that we all
find the strength and capabilities to adequately respond to
this historic challenge and publish our book with this
science in October/November 2014. It will be the GHA higher
intellectual and peacemaking achievement and unprecedented
contribution to global peace in the 21st century in honor of
the GHA 10th anniversary on February 15, 2015.

It will also be a transition to a new level of GHA activity,
which opens our projects. This will be the political level
of the Global Harmony Party with the main objectives of the
Global Peace and Harmonious civilization that scientific
disclosed, even in the first approximation and with many
lacks, in the GHA projects and books created during his 10
years of public life.

I sincerely thank every GHA member for your contribution to
the GHA great mission, which opens a new page in human
history as the era of the new civilization and era of global
peace.

Special congratulations to the GHA great poet of Argentina
Susana Roberts as today is her happy birthday!

State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,

Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Founding President, Global Harmony Association (GHA) since
2005;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
and

In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
Base:

GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
Russia

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn