[gha] Re : GHA 's new book: Global Peace Science, its key ideas and contents. Your approval up to 21 September

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:07:38 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo

Many thanks for your email about the new edition of GHA book.
I surely agree, and would like to propose a nice design for the cover of the
book once I'll know more precisely about the contents.
I'm back to Malta from the exhibition and event in St Petersburg, and thank you
so much for all your warmth and support during my stay there. It was such a
wonderful experience that I miss everyone so much.
I'll soon prepare a report of the whole event and send you including photos and
all. I had to go straight to school to teach here in Malta as soon as I
arrived, so this weekend is the only time I'm finding to write some emails!

Sending you warmest greetings

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Mer 18.9.13, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Objet: [gha] GHA 's new book: Global Peace Science, its key ideas and
contents. Your approval up to 21 September
 À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Mercredi 18 septembre 2013, 15h12

 GHA 's new book:
 Global Peace Science, its key ideas and contents. Your
 approval up to 21 September

 Dear GHA Members, Friends,

 I am glad to send you for your
 discussion and approval by your YES or NOT up to September
 21 inclusively the GHA new project-book: "Global Peace
 Science: The First Common Good for the 21st Century"
 (see below its contents), about we talked for a long
 time.

 It is designed for one year, until September 2014. This
 project will include our letters and proposals of this
 science to G20 leaders, discussion, fragments of our
 projects of interfaith harmony, CIHE and others. So it is
 partially completed.

 Although this is another unique project of GHA but it stands
 out because it is dedicated to the most important topic of
 the 21st century - Global Peace Science (GPS), and with it
 to the GHA 10th anniversary and International Day of Peace,
 21 September - a gift for it. This will be the crown of our
 10 -year-old research in the theoretical understanding of
 global peace.

 I'm happy to invite to this project the GHA full
 members. We discussed in detail the definition of full
 membership, which is published here:

 www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d . Many members of the GHA has
 complied with these requirements, and others who wish to
 participate in the new project, could easily meet them. They
 are very simple.

 I am also pleased to announce the publication of a large
 part (about 30 pages of letters of about 20 GHA members) of
 our discussion of GPS in August and September here in
 English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582 . Completely these texts
will
 be published within a week. Heartfelt thanks to Bruce Cook
 for editing of these texts.

 The GHA Vice -President Heli Habirimana of Rwanda is well
 written to us that the voice of GPS is not weak, but it
 needs developing. This wonderful idea is reflected in the
 GHA new book, which of course will be more prominent voice
 of this science in the world. You could understand that,
 having become acquainted with the key ideas and contents of
 this book below. I think they will inspire many members and
 friends of GHA.

 State  Councillor
  of  St.  Petersburg,

 Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

 Director, GHA Website "Peace from
 Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

 Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;

 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 Base:

 GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

 My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Russia

 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

 Global Peace Science:

 The First Common Good of the 21st Century

 World textbook for schools,
 colleges, universities and academies

 Dedicated to the GHA 10th anniversary, February 15, 2015
 and the International Day of Peace, September 21

 GHA 48th Project

 Started: March 12, 2013

 Approved GHA on September 21, 2013

 Approximate length: 300-400 pages

 Approximate date of publication: September-November 2014

 General purpose: to create a pattern of scientific,
 harmonious, peaceful, global consciousness and vision for a
 harmonious, peaceful, world civilization

 Paradigm: tetradic, harmonious, network, scientific, model
 and planetary thinking (Tetranet thinking)

 Genre: synergetic synthesis of science, philosophy, religion
 and art

 Authors:

 Dr. Leo Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA _
 full members from _ countries.

 (For a list of full members will be published later.
 Definition of the GHA full membership, please visit About
 Us: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d)

 Key peace ideas and
 definitions of Global Peace Science:

 The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters.

 Francisco
 Goya

 The Sleep of Peace Reason Produced
 War Monsters of the 20th and 21st Centuries.

 Only Global Peace Science will Awaken this Reason.

 GHA

 If we are ever to have real peace in
 this world we shall have to begin with the children.

 Mahatma
 Gandhi

 If we are ever to have real peace in
 this world we shall have to begin with the children, with
 the ABC of Harmony as peace science, and with their
 harmonious peace education in it.

 GHA

 Peace cannot be kept by force. It can
 only be achieved by understanding.

 Albert
 Einstein

 Hence, peace can be achieved and
 built only by reason, armed global peace science and
 embodied in global consciousness through global education in
 it.

 GHA

 In the hands of war are billions of
 money, millions of obedient troops

 and in our hands is only one, but the mightiest tool in the
 world - the truth.

 Leo
 Tolstoy

 Of all the arsenals of humanity:
 culture, science, art, medicine,

 education, economy, politics, etc., the most powerful and
 fastest

 growing today is the war arsenal, consolidated military
 science and nursing all

 governments around the world at a rabid military budgets.

 Peace arsenal is infinitely weak in comparison with it,
 first of all, because it is deprived of scientific
 expression of the peace truth as its mightiest tool. This
 truth is clearly expressed Global Peace Science.

 GHA

 GHA creates the Global Peace Science
 on the shoulders of world giants of human thought.

 Global Peace Science is consolidation of peace

 consciousness of humanity in contrast to military science

 as consolidation of hostile consciousness of humanity.

 GHA

 Social harmony creates the best
 possibilities for development of every part of society and
 it as a whole; therefore harmony excludes the wars between
 the parts and is the ultimate guarantor and source of peace.
 Hence, peace comes from harmony.

 GHA

 If harmony is the ultimate guarantor
 and source of peace,

 Global Peace Science is the Science of Social Harmony,

 most fully represented in the ABC of
 Harmony for Global Peace (2012).

 GHA

 GHA does not know other variants of
 Global Peace Science and other theoretical approaches to its
 creation but logically GHA supposes them opportunity and
 ready both to compete with them in any international
 scientific contest, and cooperate with them to complement
 each other in a mutual harmonious enriching.

 GHA

 Contents (in the first
 approximation)

 1. Introduction. (The detailed
 expression of the Global Peace Science as Social Harmony
 Science is the GHA book: The
 ABC of Harmony for Global Peace ...
 (2012: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478). Therefore, the new book is
limited
 only a general outline of scientific theory of global peace
 from the ABC, focusing on the program of empirical proof of
 this theory, its different private complements,
 applications, etc.)

 2. The ABC of Harmony trunk and its four branches of global
 scientific social knowledge as global social sciences:

 2.1. Global Peace Science for Sociosphere

 2.2. Science of Global Harmonious Worldview for the
 Spiritual sphere (Infosphere)

 2.3. Science of Global Harmonious Democracy and Politics for
 Orgsphere

 2.4. Science of Global Harmonious Economy, Ecology and
 Economic Justice for TechnoEcoSphere

 3. Military Science: Military Reason Consolidating the War
 Arsenal

 4. Historical Approaches to Universal Peace

 5. Immanuel Kant: Ancestor of Global Peace Science (GPS)

 6. The theory of Global Peace as the Theory of Social
 Harmony

 7. Program of Empirical Study of Spheral Classes of the
 Population

 8. Dynamics of Military Spending in the National Budgets in
 50 years

 9. Disarmament as Transformation of the Armed Forces in the
 Peace Corps

 10. International Global Peace Institute (IGPI)

 11. Peace from Interfaith Harmony

 12. Private Peacemaking theories and researches: Prof.
 Galtung, Peace Department, etc.

 13. GPS: Unity with the Theory of Economic Justice and the
 Earth Constitution

 14. Culture of Harmonious Global Peace (compared to the
 modern militaristic culture of peace)

 15. GPS: Consolidation of Peace Consciousness of Humanity

 16. Harmonious Peace Education through GPS as the Source of
 Peace Consciousness of Humanity

 17. Science and Art of Global Peace

 18. Individual Peace

 19. Art Illustrations and Images of GPS:

 19.1. GPS Poetry (Up to 10 the best poems of GHA members on
 the basis of poetic contest)

 19.2. GPS Paintings (Up to 10 the best pictures of GHA
 members on the basis of art contest)

 19.3. GPS Music (Up to 10 the best works of any genre of GHA
 members on the contest basis)

 20. GPS: Theoretical Platform for a New International Peace
 Movement

 21. References, including a list of all the GHA projects and
 books

             22.
 Appendixes:

 1. Letters of the GHA members to G20 leaders, the UN,
 governments, etc.

 2. GPS Discussion in the GHA (letters of GHA members since
 2013)

               Notes.

 1. Offer: GHA Contest Commission for artwork: Ernesto Kahan
 - Chairman. Members: Leo Semashko, Bruce Cook, Ayo Amale,
 Celia Altshuler, Surendra Pathak.

 2. Scientific Texts, as usual, held a brainstorming session
 in the GHA.