[gha] Re: Re : David Ord's spiritual journey to peace from inner harmony

  • From: ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:55:18 -0700

Dear Lida Sherafatmand!

Leo sent me this E-mail, and i had  the pleasure to see your beautiful
painting. I have one new idea about our possible cooperation like a
"tandem" (your wonderful painting and
poetry (yours + mine in English/Russian and maybe some other language). I
saw your
nudes, it might be for example your nudes + my "Body of woman" in English
and Russian.
I may translate into Russian some of your poems if necessary for such kind
of project.
Usually combination painting + poetry has much deeper effect! Anyhow i
would like to
know your opinion on this subject. If you like this idea we may discuss it
with Leo.
Hoping to hear from you soon, I remain,
Friendly yours,
Adolf Shvedchikov, Los Angeles, California, USA

Vice President, GHA-Russia,
Scientist, Chemical Physics, PhD and LittD,
Poet and Translator,
A Member of Many International Literary Associations,
Author of 13 books of poetry and poetic translations, including Shakespeare.

Address: Moscow, 129366 Russia, Prospect Mira, 180, Apt. 52
4317 Petit Avenue, Encino, CA 91436-3516, USA
Email: adolfps@xxxxxxxxx
Phone.: 8 (495) 686-81-83
Website: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=559