[gha] Re : Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:57:43 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo

I fully support this...
Thanks so much...

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
Paris and Malta

En date de : Mer 31.7.13, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Objet: [gha] Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to
August 3, 2013
 À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Mercredi 31 juillet 2013, 18h57
 Approve the GHA Letter
 about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3,
 Dear friends!
 The extraordinary circumstance - preparation of GHA to G20
 Summit on September 5-6, 2013 forces me to invite you within
 the summer vacation (excuse me) to work with peacemaking
 document that meets the GHA mission.
 I am pleased to invite you
 to discuss and approve by your YES (approve, support, etc.)
 or NO (not approve, not support, etc.) during three
 days up to August 3 inclusively "GHA Open
 Letter: Global Peace Science for G20 and Humanity – Growth
 through Peace and for Peace but not for War" (5 pages
 in the attachment).
 This letter includes the well-known
 you ideas, about which you wrote many times and discussed
 repeatedly in various books and GHA projects. So I formed a
 provisional list of the co-authors in this letter - please
 read it attentively. But the final list will be formed on
 the basis of your response in these 3 days: who responds,
 he/she will be included in this list.
 We welcome all your suggestions, comments and ideas, but
 above all for your editing this letter as a whole (I'm
 waiting for this editing, especially from Bruce, Glen and
 Laj and others), or any part thereof. Translation of this
 message to other languages ​​will begin after
 its approval, after August 3.
 As Bruce’s experience showed, which we appreciate, with
 sending the article "Global Peace Science" in the
 three leading U.S. newspapers, that they will accept only
 unpublished article, and all of our articles and letters are
 published on the website. Therefore, I invite every member
 of the GHA on the basis of article and letter GHA to G20
 Summit to prepare yourself for your language short article
 or information on 1-2 pages, not more, about the GHA peace
 initiative to G20 with the creation of the Global Peace
 Science under the G20 aegis and to hold a relevant
 International Scientific Contest. Then you can feel free to
 send this article / information in any of your national
 newspaper in your language.
 This will be your great personal contribution to the global
 peace and a great gift for the September 21 - International
 Day of Peace. Of course, all of your progresses on this way
 will be very interest to all members of GHA and find in GHA
 high recognition. Thank you.
 State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
 Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
 Director, GHA Website "Peace from
 Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
 Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;
 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
 My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn