[gha] Re: Publish Your Research Paper

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 22:22:31 +0000

Congratulations Dr Raissa for your scientific point of view. I visited
Kazakhastan and I presented my work about Literature of Peace there in the
Parlamient, each time I go I am delight with their people and comunity in
Astana.All the best , Susana Roberts

Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:53:34 +0400
Subject: [gha] Re: Publish Your Research Paper
From: rkaziyeva@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Dr. Ashok Yakkaldevi,
thank you so much for your letter and very useful for me infomation about your
Research Journal.
I submitted (electronically) just right now my paper ( "Integration,
disintegration, chain of confrontation (Monitoring of public opinion in the
post-soviet countries" - unfortunately without Key words ) (pls open the
att.file -  Key words including).

I will be happy to join your scientific community
and look forward to cooperation in different areas (conferences, joint research
project,  etc.)

All best regards,
Dr. Raissa K. Kaziyeva
Kazakh Economic University named after T. Ryskulov (www.kazeu.kz),
Almaty city, Kazakhstan

2013/5/13 ashok yakkaldevi <reviewofresearch09@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Laxmi Book Publication

Dear Professor/Reader,
You will be pleased to know that our journals are Indexed & Listed at : EBISCO
U.S.A. Open J-Gate & EISRJC,  Index Copernicus, Academic Journal Database,
Publication Index, Scientific Resources Database, Scholarly Journals Index,
National Library of Australia-Trove, Mercyhurst University,  Western
Technological Seminar and Holland Washington University.

We Publish Research Journal in Hindi, English and Marathi and it is Monthly
Published Journal, We Publish Your Article in Following Journals.......

Indian Streams Research Journal

ISSN Number- 2230-7850
Impact Factor- 0.2105 (GISI)

Website: www.isrj.net

e-mail: ayisrj@xxxxxxxx

Golden Research Thoughts

ISSN Number- 2231-5063
Impact Factor-1.2018(GISI)

Website: www.aygrt.isrj.net

e-mail: aygrt@xxxxxxxxx

Review of Research

ISSN Number-2249-894X

Do you want publish your Article in these Journals

Please visit Homepage www.isrj.net for more detail & for article submission
please visit this link http://www.isrj.net/SubmitArticle.aspx

Current Issue

THE NATURE AND SCOPE OF SOCIOLOGY AND ITS

RELATIONSHIP WITH LITERATURE: A COMPARISON

By

ARUN MURLIDHAR JADHAV

Abstract Full Text in PDF

SOCIO-ECONOMIC, PSYCHOLOGICALAND

HEALTH CONDITIONS OF THE RETIRED

TEACHERS: A CASE STUDY OF GADAG CITY.

By

BAPUGOUDA M. PATIL AND SINDHE JAGANATH. R

Abstract Full Text in PDF

SEQUENCE ANALYSIS AND HOMOLOGY MODELING

OF SHANK3 PROTEIN INVOLVED IN AUTISM

By SHAMA N. MUJAWAR , VAIBHAVV. KANDALE AND PREETI J. WELASLY

Abstract Full Text in PDF

Alert Information
To receive latest updating detail please visit www.isrj.net

Thanking with Regards,

Dr. Ashok Yakkaldevi

Founder

Laxmi Book Publication

Contact:- +91-9595-359-435

Landline:- +91-0217-2372010

e-mail: ayisrj@xxxxxxxx / ayisrj2011@xxxxxxxxx

Website: www.isrj.net / www.lsrj.in

Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here