[gha] Priority & Children Protection Day

  • From: Tholana Ashok Chakravarthy <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " Inc.Barefoot Artists" <Barefoot_Artists_Inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Leo and other Members
In commemoration of GHAs Priority & Children Protection Day on June 1,I attach
herewith a poem in PDF and JPEG formats to express my loveand concern for the
child victims.
If time permits, please comment on the poem OR else forward the sameto
like-minded people on your mailing lists

Poetically Yours

Dr. T. Ashok Chakravarthy, D.Lit.,
International Poet – Review Writer
Universal Peace Ambassador,