[gha] Re: Principles and guidelines for interfaith dialogue

  • From: hisaleem@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 02:59:59 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Paul,

Thanks for sharing your guidelines for interfaith activities. I am impressed by
the depth of your thoughts and the emotions expressed. Clearly this represents
a labor of love and commitment to interfaith activities. Keep it up! We'd be
interested in learning of specific activities you might have implemented and
the response from the general public to them.

In Honolulu, our interfaith group is called the All Believers Network. Its
website is www.AllBelievers.net. Hopefully, we might be able to collaborate on
some projects in the future.

With best wishes and aloha,
Saleem Ahmed