[gha] Re: Presentation for the program book "The ABC of Harmony for World Peace"

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prof. Dr. Timi Ecimovic" <timi.ecimovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:27:29 +0400

Dear Timi,

Thanks for your two texts.

1/ The GHA now approved the need of a donation to publish a new book. Please,
let the GHA members know your donation and time of its transfer in your public
response to GHA members. It is the first condition now.

2/ "The ABC of Harmony for World Peace ..." - this book was published by the
GHA in 2012:

3/ The GHA new book for 2014 see here:

4/ Bibliography should be in the article only.